Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where I'm Going To Be

We have changed
Where we are started
Where we are ended

I think of myself is gone
Since that day
I lost my way, it was
But no more

I have told myself that I belong to here
It is a place where we are together

Something keep telling me I was wrong
When I clearly want to move
Something keep telling me I got a wrong move
When I clearly want to decide

When I was a kid People always said just be yourself
It sounds a little bit strange, I thought how I can be anyone else
But I missed it, yeah, I missed it
When the rain was falling and making myself got wet
I just run away, no directions
I found myself back ever since
And going back

Well, someone said to me
Maybe it is not about going back
Maybe it is about where you are

I finally understand what the meaning
Just be yourself, and you will get yourself there
A place where you want to be
A place where I'm going to be

ANOTHER PIECE OF LIFE, Tuesday, 28 July 2009, At My House
1:56 PM
By: Qinar

No comments:

Post a Comment