Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shilouette

The sun is shining in the sky
And I look at the sky
There are so many clouds
I look at the beautiful one
But it is too high to even catch it

The stars are sparkling in the sky
And I look at the sky
There are so many stars
I look at the brightest one
But it is too high to even touch it

I sit at the sea shore
Look into the highest sky
There is a cloud and a star at the same place
But it is impossible to take them at once
I can not even touch and catch it while they are alone

I move to a higher place wishing will touch and catch them
And I sit on the top of a mountain
I look into the mainland for a while
There is a cloud and a star at the same place
But it is impossible to take them this time
I am too high too catch and touch them

Then I am going to a place that is not high or low, in the middle
I look at the sky, there are no clouds or stars
And I look into the mainland, there are no clouds or stars either
I feel dissappointed, I can not get the cloud or even the star

When I turn back with the eyes close
Someone touches and catches me
Then I open my eyes slowly, and cry after
It is them, the cloud and the star
I got them at once

What I learnt is there is always a way for everything
As long as you ready for whatever comes
No more mistakes, no more give up, there is only effort and pray
Do the best for yourself, and do the best for others
That is the only thing I know how to live

By: Qinar
Another Piece of Life, 7th August 2009, A silent room
3:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment