Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'll Be There Someday

We live, we die
No one can change it
Except the one who we call God
God is the only one

Get yourself prepared
And all will be settled
Nothing's left behind
Not even a thing

I get myself ready for that
To face the lonely road that will be
A path where it may be our last

No doubt, no regret
I will take the chance
Every single thing that I leave behind
Take care yourself

There is always a time for us
A second, minute or even an hour
Don't waste it, every single time we count
Can be the moment to go

Here I go, the time will come
Soon after the wind has blown
I'll leave with it forever

Never say goodbye when we are separated
We'll meet again someday
No more tears drop when we are being alone
We'll be here together again another day

Enough for celebrations
I'll find the greatest one


ANOTHER PIECE OF LIFE, 28 July 2009, My house
3:35 Am
By: Qinar

No comments:

Post a Comment