Thursday, August 13, 2009

The End

When the sky's so blue,
It's the beginning of the world
When the sky's so gray
It's the end of me

I have a lot of questions for you
It seems I can't answer all by myself

Having the longest rest
I'd love to have it
Surrounding by a lot of peace

Would it be the end of life ?
Or it's just a phase ?

I don't understand about it yet
And I don't have the answer yet

Please take me away
It's not that I want to
But it seems that is only way to understand
The only way to face you and talk to you

I love all the people around
I want to take care of them all
So please, take care of them while I'm not around

Take it, take it away right away
I can't take it anymore
You're the only one
The only one who understand about life
None can beat your power
The best power of all powers

I LOVE YOU ALL


By: Qinar
Another Piece of Life, 4th August 2009, Heaven
1:25 Am

No comments:

Post a Comment