Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Lonely Road To Happiness

Finally, the time has come
Once the truth is revealed
I always know the ending will be like this

But this is the right time to leave
When all are gone
where we will go to a place
A place where an everlasting happiness does exist

I would really want to know
Why the sadness exist when there's a happiness ?
Or this is the way so the everlasting happiness will be exist ?
Well, I don't mind, I'll find the answer though

The wind will come and bring me along
So that is the time I'm leaving
I feel grateful to know all the things in this world
It's so much fun to know about it
All the problems, all the joys

And the last, for the very last
Sooner or later
You will find the everlasting happiness as well
Like I will get very soon
So be it

THANK YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment